August 10, 2013

Miley Cyrus, WHAT HAPPENED ?

Ok, So .. many friends of mine asked me to wright an article about how Miley Cyrus change from a spoiled country singer's little daughter to a punkrock fashion Goro.

Lately, We have been hearing many scandals concerning this Ex-Disney Princess Such as : Her new music Video "We can't stop" Which was considered a musical DISASTER in many magazines and news medias.



Plus, there was an accidental tweet of a text convo that shows how depressed she is.
"And as for her tears, MC claimed that she was upset because of food poisoning, but I’m not buying it. But am I just being my cynical self? Which scenario do you find more plausible: that Miley is truly brokenhearted about
Liamher hair something and wants to escape with pills, or is she a panicky celeb weeping over a bad batch of sushi?" As the Gossip Girl  website claimed.


 See ? I Bet you guys won't believe it's food Poisoning either. And let us not talk about the creepy kiss. Miley was caught kissing some rando man dressed as a baby, mask and all at LA hotspot Beacher’s Madhouse. Totally creepy, you do not want to see that!



Miley Cyrus THEN, and Miley Cyrus NOW! Transformation, that many of her fans are not fan of ! Even her BFF, Demi Lovato doesn't. She recently spilled a life advice for Miley: “She knows how I feel about the whole partying thing. I love her to death and I’m always like, ‘Just be careful’ and she’s like, ‘Dude, I’m chilling. It’s fine.’ But I care for her so much that I’m so protective, but she’s good. She’s got a good head on her shoulders.”
Miley, I'm Saying : "Dude, you're losing your mind, it's not fine!" 


Also, I wasn't really shocked when i heard that Miley Cyrus and Britney Spears are becaming more and more friends! I mean, If anyone “gets” Miley Cyrus, I could see it being Britney Spears. Both grew up in the spotlight, made tragic decisions regarding their hair, and use the word “ya’ll” way too much. 


As for her NEW sens of Fashion, Mile  said, I have been obsessed with the Olsen Twins since I was five. I have seen every movie, literally you could ask me any movie I have seen all of them. And then they actually did like a school of fashion when they were 10 or 11 and they were wearing the same exact thing, they were wearing the most amazing clogs and I was dying. It was my time when I was going to school and I was like, I have to get those clogs right now. 
But with her new party girl style, she is way far of being like the Olsens.

No comments:

Post a Comment