December 9, 2012

About Us

Being one of the hugest fashion lovers, Made this Blog to show you how much fashion Fascinates me..
I'm sur many of you are like me, the fashion passion is in each and anyone of us. Every girl loves to be chic, beautiful, glamourous, sexy and attractive!


About the admin : 

I'm a fashion lover, Im in highschool so yeah i'm still young ..
I like to wright Quotes of my own creation same as :
-   Never give up on something you lost, everything is fixable, you just need hope.
-  Don't stroll in your imagination ... you'll get lost in reality .
-  You always have to look stronger while standing in front the only person that makes you week.
I hope you like it
Music :
I like listening to rock, Soul, Folk and Pop
My favorite solo singers : Birdy, John Mayer
Favorite Bands : The Pretty Reckless (Taylor Momsen) , Dead By April , Paramore (Hayley Williams)
Favorite Movies and Series : 
I'm a HUGE fan of : The Vampire Diaries .. well, Ian Somerhalder is so HOT :D
And I watched the whole F.R.I.E.N.D.S serie.. It's an amazing one, and actually i've learned a lot from it .
I loved : A Walk to remember for being one of the most beautiful love stories i've ever seen, The Devil wears Prada For being a fashion movie that gaves you an idea of how the fashion world is !

No comments:

Post a Comment