December 30, 2012

Leighton Meester

Leighton Marissa Meester Is an american actress and singer who was born in April 9, 1986. She lived In New York and Los Angeles.
she's most of all known as 'Blaire Waldolf' in the Teen serie 'Gossip Girl' 


. She has also appeared in Country Strong,  The roomate, Monte Carlo ,  That's My Boy and The Oranges

She has Many quotes that i realy like Such as :  
- The way I become friends with somebody is a slow process. You can't just spill your guts and tell them everything about yourself and expect them to listen and understand you because you don't know them. It's the same thing with a relationship.
- I like to be judged by my family and friends because they know me.
- Any fear of aging, I think, is simply vanity.

Her first official single was "Somebody to Love" featuring Robin Thicke. This Single was released on October 13, 2009 and it was a huge success.  
In November 2009, Meester worked with Lil Wayne  on one of her songs titled "Make It Rain". Her second signle was "Your Love's a Drug", released on March 30, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment