August 22, 2013

Fashion Recommandations for SUMMER !

Hello Fashionistas, I Haven't been uploading anything lately because I was enjoyin my vacation. 
I'm In north Morocco a Great place to relax for summer. 

A Good summer = Magasines, Beach, Sunscrean, beautiful dresses and clothes, shopping, parties and cute nail polishes !



My Fashion recommandations for you  are : 
1) You have to put on sunscrean to avoid damaging your skin
2) It's indispensable to put hand cream because of the salt or chlore in the pool and sea, that could make serious damage to your soft hands ! we don't want that right?
3) Hair Oils are so important to keep your hair as sparkling and soft as possible, especially at the beach (Sun and salt) 
4) Wear your sunglasses and Hat to look like the perfect fashionista !
5) Rock your best Swimming suit 
6) Dance and have fun Girls we live once , not twice

No comments:

Post a Comment