July 24, 2013

Tops High-Earning List Celebrities under 30.

First, you would not believe ! LADY GAGA. 
I love her new hair color it looks better, and Normal ! lol 
She earns, as VOGUE published $80 million (£52 million). Like wow ! 


And Guess who is the 2nd $58 million (£38 million)? You cannot imagine ! 



Oh yeah ! It's Justin Bieber ! I actually thought he would be the first do I wasn't chocked really.


The third on the list is  Taylor Swift. We all noticed that she became successfull lately. I personaly love "I knew you were trouble".
 She Earns $55 million (£36 million)

  

4th : Calvin Harris, I wasn't expecting that but I like his Music. He earns  $46 million (£30 million)

 

RIHANNA ! I thought She would be  the First or the second because of her success With "Stay" "We found love" "Diamonds" ..... But she's the 5th and she earns  $43 million (£28 million)



 And now, KATY PERRY. She is considered the Hottest Celebrity in 2013, her music is all great and she is beautiful, kind, generous and she is interested in her reputation. Everyone loves her. 
She Earns $39 million (£25 million)


 The 7th, Adele, the beautiful, gorgeous and sensitive Adele. She hypnotizises us with her beautiful voice and creative music. She Earns $30 million (£19.5 million)


 The 8th is Jennifer Lawrence, lately she became famous for her good looking and her talent. 
She Earns $26 million (£17 million)


 the 9th Is Kristen Stewart, I thought she earned more than $22 million (£14 million) because of the huge success of all the Twilight movies and the success of  Snow White and the Huntsman.


And Last but not Least, the Handsome Taylor Lautner who became famous For his Jacob Role in Twilight.

No comments:

Post a Comment